H2H would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to DHL, our lead sponsor for the 4th year running. DHL provides support vans and drivers for the whole ride and media and logistical assistance to the team before, during and after the ride. Every day of the ride, our two fantastic DHL drivers Mr Thang and Mr Thuong transport the team kit and spare bikes, they help with navigation, hotel bookings and road safety advice and drive up and down through the team refilling our water bottles between towns in these hot conditions. We simply couldn’t do the ride without them. The support vans are our biggest expense on the ride so DHL’s generous contribution ensures that 100% of donations go straight to the 5 brilliant charities H2H is fundraising for and riders cover all additional expenses themselves. Thank you DHL for your support, expertise and encouragement, it’s our privilege to work in partnership with you and a huge boost to our charity fundraising.
H2H would also like to thank the following 2015 corporate partners:
- The Spotted Cow Bar: A large cash donation and hosted all H2H team meetings and several H2H fundraising events with generous raffles prizes and drinks deals included.
- Saigon Sound System: A large cash donation and hosted several H2H fundraising events with drinks deals included.
- Talisman Energy: Funded a full 1 day emergency first aid course with SOS International, for all the H2H team.
- California Fitness & Yoga: Provided 6 free bicycle spinning classes for the team to get us fir and ready before the ride.
- Scott and Binh’s Restaurant: A generous cash donation.
- Quan Ut Ut Restaurant: A generous cash donation.
A HUGE THANK YOU to all our corporate sponsors for supporting H2H 2015 and our charity partners. You are awesome!
Words and Pictures - Chris Rolls