Friday 13 January 2012

H2H Fiesta Night

Hello all,

I think most foreigners living in Vietnam would agree, Ho Chi Minh City is definitely NOT a great place to buy good Mexican food. It is not abundant, cheap and good like it is at home. It has always been my favorite type of food and something that I hold near and dear to my heart, so I thought I would cook up some Mexican food and invite H2H riders and some other friends over to my house for dinner.  I'd like to thank everyone that attended our H2H fiesta night at my house. It was a lot of fun and a good team bonding experience. I don't have too much to say so let's get down to the pictures.


Shredded pork tacos in a roasted red pepper sauce and black beans.
                              


Chris, Zara & Quinn discussing something very important



Although not a rider herself, Fran is enjoying a taco


H2H riders Tin, Johnny, Tom Oxley & Sandra
 Again, thanks for coming!

Quinn Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment