Thursday 12 April 2018

Day 12 Rest Day in Hue

Bright and early, Linh and I started our day with a bowl of Bun Ca Hue for breakfast; it’s rice noodle soup with fried fish balls, light flavorful broth and a basket of fresh greens on the side.



After our delicious meal, we head off to Mobifone to sort out Linh’s number (she lost her phone the day before and needed to replace her sim card), it look a bit longer than we thought but hey, it’s Vietnam. At least we got it done. We continued our adventure to Cao Dai temple then, Cafe Muoi, this is not just any coffee shop, it’s the only place in Vietnam where you can get super tasty salted coffee!! I was in Hue three years ago and it’s as good as I remember.






Linh and I split up to do our own thing and regrouped around 3pm for a second cup of cafe muoi, yes it is that good! Ray and Moe came along as well. While some riders are out sightseeing the Citadel & the abandoned water park and others out shopping for bike parts and rest, I treated myself and got a massage at Moon Hotel spa on Phạm Ngu Lao. I felt like a new person! The day went by so fast, we all met up for a team meeting at 7pm and for food right after.







It’s past my bed time, I need all the sleep I can get. A long day ahead tomorrow!

Anastasia

No comments:

Post a Comment